Monday, May 11, 2009

Crusader Diorama - Terrain pt2

5th Step:

After the Sand dries, turn the whole piece and tap on the back to remove the excess sand. Once the whole piece is well dry undercoat the whole thing with a black primer (I used spray paint which can be found easily from ironmongers). After the undercoat dries up I applied the firs coat. I used Hempel paints throughout, I started by using a color which looks the same as the Scorched brown by GW. Afterward I applied an over coat of a color which looks like the Dark flesh from GW as well. A heavy Dry brush of a color like Vermin Brown and finally a heavy dry brush of Bleached Bone. If you want to know what the actual color names are leave me a message.

After the paint was dry I applied small pacthes of glue and sprinkled the static grass gradually over them.

Will be posting a picture of the result soon, hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment