Monday, January 18, 2010

From a musician to a Biblical hero!

Ok guys, so a while back I stumbled upon a crib figure at a local store. Upon seeing this figure I was inspired to make him into something better. So I decided to buy this figure (got it for about 3.50 Eur) and start working on it instantly. So, the figure was like this when I bought it:




Then I started by removing his instrument and replacing it with a wire. And I removed the flash.


The figure was primed with a black undercoat and painted the clothing and skin with white. Afterward I started working on the skin, including the face and got this result:



Still thinking about the color to choose for clothing and the hat. I will be either going with blue or a leathery color.
Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment